Rate yourself on a scale of 1 (No, not yet) to 10 (Yes, absolutely) to the following questions:
- Am I ready to be more intentional with my money?
- Am I ready to become accountable to myself for my behavior with money?
- Am I open to trying new ways of handling money and let go of methods that have not worked in the past?
- Am I ready to create a hopeful vision for my life and loved ones?
- Am I ready to take action on that hopeful vision?
- Am I willing to work together with my spouse to realize our financial goals?
- Am I willing to face the fears and beliefs about money that hold me back?
- Am I willing to own the responsibility for my financial well-being?
- Am I willing to change the way I think about debt?
- Am I ready to create healthy habits that lead to wealth?
10-49 - Take a look at your financial situation and life and ask yourself if you are ready for things to be better. What's the one thing you'd like to change?
50-84 - You are ready to be better with your money to change your life. A coaching session will give you the direction, clarity and hope you need to get you going.
85-100 - You are full of motivation and probably already taking steps to bring about change. A coaching session will help you get where you want to go and give you a sense of certainty.
Call or email today for a FREE 20-minute consultation (804) 404-2525 or firstname.lastname@example.org