Common Money Struggles
78% of Americans live paycheck-to-paycheck. Stretched between living expenses, debt payments and emergencies, people are overwhelmed, underfunded, and hopeless.
Financial advice is everywhere. Why are people struggling?
Knowing what to do is different than actually doing it.
How we help
We coach you to harness the power of your most important wealth-building tool - your INCOME!
Coaching is a simple three-step process:
1. We get to know you, your money question, and why its important to you.
2. You tell us your current situation and how you want things to look different.
3. We use our training and years of experience to help you get to where you want to go.
Why you should choose us
1. We've been there. Years ago, we lived on the edge, paycheck-to-paycheck. One day, we said "NO MORE." We set goals, got coached, and took action, and changed our lives.
2. We are trained financial coaches to provide you with the best guidance.
3. We are independent. We don't sell financial products. Our advice is specific to you and purely for your immediate and future financial well-being.
Most Common Money Topics
Coaching sessions can cover a range & combination of topics:
Saving for college
Saving for retirement
Buying a home
How You Benefit
After your coaching session, you will receive a summary of notes from the session. You will know exactly what to do and in what order.
Coaching clients enjoy a sense of direction and empowerment from meeting a challenge head-on.
Most importantly, clients benefit from renewed hope that they can accomplish their goals. Hope is the fuel to take action and follow-through.
Free Discovery Session
Your time and money are valuable.
Schedule a 20-minute free discovery session to see how coaching can help.
Evening and weekend meeting times are available.
Call (804) 404-2525 or email email@example.com today.